Where To Go For Liposuction in Phoenix, Arizona
Choosing the right plastic surgeon for you can be a difficult process, there are often so many choices to choose from, finding the right surgeon for your liposuction in Phoenix, Arizona can be tricky.
Here’s where we can help, here are our top 3 picks for the best liposuction and plastic surgery doctors in Phoenix Arizona
1) Dr. Robert Cohen
Our first pick for liposuction in phoenix is Dr. Robert Cohen, an excellent doctor, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. His website is very well put together, interactive with galleries, maps, testimonials, videos, and easy ways to contact them as well as detailed information about the services they offer.
Here’s what you need know:
- Dr. Cohen’s aims for liposuction is creating a “smooth, naturals, contoured result that feels like a custom tailored suit”
- He uses a power assisted liposuction method, which uses gentle but rapid vibrations in the cannula (thin tube used in liposuction to remove the fat.
- Power assisted liposuction is preferable to the traditional way of performing liposuction. In the traditional method a large amount of force is needed to force the cannula through the tissues, which can cause bruising and swelling.
- You can book your cosmetic consultation through his website. Or call him at (602) 702-5380.
- He is well reviewed online and has an overall rating of 4.6/5 on ratemds.com, a website dedicated to rating and reviewing medical professionals
- Reviews from his patients state overwhelming frequently that he is a professional, has a calming but eager personality that puts you at ease. He is happy to answer any questions you may have and spends a long time reassuring patients, both before and after the surgery.
5410 N Scottsdale Rd.
Paradise Valley, AZ 85253
Phone: (602) 702-5380
2) Remus Repta, MD
For our seconds pick we have chosen a surgeon not actually from Phoenix, but from the close by Scottsdale. Dr. Remus Repta has an extremely high popularity and rating, and the wealth of positive reviews is more than other local doctors that it couldn’t be missed. However don’t let this put you off choosing a phoenix doctor if that’s what you’re after, the other 2 doctors on this list are very highly recommended, and you should always choose the right doctor for you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- He has a 5/5 star rating on relself.com, from 75 reviews, giving him a “Top Doctor” rating.
- Part of a company called Advanced Aesthetic Associates, you can contact them here for more information, and book your free consultation online. or call their office at (480) 7527874
- They offer power-assisted liposuction and also laser liposuction.
- All patients are injected with tumescent solution which reduces bruises and swelling.
- Some patients may also be eligible for fat grafting, which they offer as a combined operation should you want it. Fat grafting is when the fat that is removed is inserted into another area od the body to increase fullness and volume in that area.
- You can get your liposuction done at their phoenix centre but it won’t be with Dr Remus Repta, but another member of the Advanced Aesthetic Associates staff.
Advanced Aesthetic Associates
9250 North 3rd Street #1003
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Phone: (602) 331-7811
3) John J. Corey MD
Dr. John J. Corey is also rated as a Top Doctor with a 4.5 star rating. His website is very sleek and well put together, very user friendly and easy to navigate to find all the information you could need, and also includes galleries, videos, a blog and testimonials.
He has a wealth of positive reviews and loyal, returning patients who love his work and the results he achieves.
Here’s what you need to know:
- He offers Tumescent and laser Liposuction. Tumescent is the traditional way but with saline to stop bruising and swelling. Laser liposuction involves insertion of the laser before the cannula to melt the fatty tissues, before the cannula is used to remove them.
- His waiting times, answered questions, beside manner, time spent with patients and phone and email responsiveness were all rated 5 stars.
- Makes patients very comfortable and at ease.
- Takes an incredible amount of time to answer questions.
- Friendly, helpful staff.
- One patient commented that she has never had to wait more than a few minutes for an appointment.
- You can contact him on his website to book a consultation or call him at 855-515-4177
- Has a professional, calming, eager attitude.
- Makes sure you understand all of the pros and cons of the procedure and feel completely comfortable before proceeding.
10210 North 92nd Street, Suite 200
Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Cost of Liposuction in Phoenix
The cost of liposuction varies from state to state with some states being considerably more expensive than others. The average price for liposuction in Arizona is $4,495, which is considerably lower than the national average price of $5,925, making Arizona a prime spot to have your liposuction procedure, there’s no need to look to the other states.
These three doctors are likely to be on the higher end of the scale, moving towards that $4,495 figure of possibly even more, because they are such high rated, well respected plastic surgeon doctors within the medical industry, and as they say, you get what you pay for.
When choosing a plastic surgeon its important to know what is important to you, for example, what type of liposuction are you after? Tumescent? Laser liposuction? All three of these doctors offer all of these, although we have to say, laser does seem the way to go, it’s quicker, much less painful and results in almost no bruising or swelling.
Here with have 3 excellent doctors can are excellent at what they do, as proven by the numerous reviews both on their own websites and external ones dedicated to providing reliable customer reviews. So whether you decide to go with Dr. Robert Cohen, Dr. Remus Repta, or Dr John J Corey, you won’t be disappointed, you’ll be receiving liposuction from some of the best in and around Phoenix, so don’t waste any more time and book your free consultation today with one of these excellent doctors!
DISCLAIMER: This article is for your basic guidance only. Always consult with your Doctor or a Specialist on everything